When there is a large amount of rain forecast, this can on the rare occasion lead to roof leaks or leaks from other avenues. Please note that while it is still raining, repairs cannot be undertaken for the safety of contractors.
Please follow the below procedure if you experience any leaks:
- Ensure all windows and doors are closed.
- Put towels down at door/and or window edges.
- If water starts to leak through your ceiling, put a bucket down with a towel underneath (try to minimise any potential damage to your belongings and the property).
- Either email our office (email address are noted below for you) or complete an Emergency Maintenance Request Form on our website by the following link: https://mosaicproperty.com.au/maintenance-request/
- Please ensure to take photos of the location where the leak is coming from and email across to our office (this might be needed for potential insurance claims or to provide to contractors to make repairs easier to locate).
Our office will endeavour to respond to any emergencies that come through as quickly as possible. Please take into account, repairs will need to be prioritised in order of urgency.
State Emergency Service (SES) – Flood Storm Emergency – call 132 500
Life Threatening Emergency – call 000
All emergency emails during business hours (Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm) are to be directed to Emaleigh Packer whom will delegate to available Property Manager’s – email@example.com
All emergencies outside of business hours please complete an Emergency Maintenance Request Form on our website by the following link: https://mosaicproperty.com.au/maintenance-request/
Thank you for your patience – please stay safe.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact our office on the below information.
Please take note of our new contact number – 1300 985 852 or my direct line (07) 3667 8219.