Register your interest for more information
Register your interest today
Upper Kedron may well be one of Brisbane’s best kept secrets.LOCATION – only 12kms north-west of Brisbane CBD DESCRIPTION – 26 stylish open plan 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom freehold homes HOMES – ranging from 201m² to 227m² BLOCKS – ranging from 450m² to 2,700m² PRICE – starting from $676,500
mosaic provide quality as standard
Each residence showcases the latest in contemporary design trends, and while functionality may be extremely important in our busy lifestyles, we all appreciate a bit of luxury. These tasteful modern designs bring a touch of class that only true quality offers.
Each home has been innovatively created with versatile spaces that are centred around open plan living, where superb kitchens, luxurious bathrooms and generous storage space combine to fashion a home with sheer comfort and style in mind.
Guided by natural and sustainable design principles, high ceilings, expansive windows and flowing indoor-outdoor layouts ensure optimal natural light and ventilation, while covered terraces/verandas provide further entertainment areas perfect for the Queensland lifestyle.
9 reasons to live at upper kedron
1. Easily escape the hustle and bustle in a natural bushland setting
2. Surrounded by highly sought-after and green suburbs
3. The daily commute to work each day is a breeze on an excellent public transport system
4. The perfect setting to raise a young family, with abundant suburban parks
5. Access to some of the best public and private, primary and secondary schools in Brisbane
6. Surrounded by National Parks, Reserves and recreational centres, including bush walks and kayaking
7. A stunning mountain backdrop of the D’Aguilar Range, Upper Kedron is set amidst 28,500 hectares of parkland
8. A very young demographic with a median age of 32 and a low unemployment rate
9. A high level of owner occupiers living in the area demonstrates a strong desirability and a high demand.
Upper Kedron really exemplifies all that is desirable in urban living; a safe, secure and social community with the perfect blend of convenience with the lifestyle opportunities offered by this outstanding location.
Upper Kedron may well be one of Brisbane’s best kept secrets. Nestling at the foot of the D’Aguilar Ranges just 12kms north-west of the CBD , this high-end suburb is where the city meets the bush.
About mosaic property group
Multi-award winning developer and builder, Mosaic Property Group, are a unique company which specialises in designing, developing and constructing high quality, superbly finished, turn-key boutique residential property projects across South East Queensland that appeal to both discerning owner occupiers and investors.
Register your interest for more informationRegister Your Interest Now
This marketing material has been prepared prior to construction completion. Whilst care has been taken in its preparation, the information and artist impressions contained are indicative only and not guaranteed as accurate or complete. Changes (including any made to the dimensions, fittings, colours, specifications and description) can be made without notice. Loose furniture and artwork is not included. This material is a guide only and is not intended to form part of any contract or constitute an offer or invitation to the public. Interested persons should make and rely on their own independent enquiries and should seek further independent advice at all times.