Just as we have a robust strategy for building the best boutique projects, the Directors at Mosaic also have a strategy for attracting the best team of quality people. Chosen for their individual skill sets, their ability to push the boundaries of convention and their commitment to excellence, the Mosaic team members are the best in their respective fields. While coming from very diverse and specialised backgrounds, all Mosaic team members are passionate about what they do and about Mosaic’s core philosophies.
What we aim to achieve isn’t easy, but we don’t accept anything but the very best. Everyone within the company is dedicated to maintaining the highest expectations on quality and ensuring that our commitment to delivering on everything that we promise is upheld. At Mosaic, we genuinely believe that creating living spaces that people want to live in is important to the social fabric our of society. We do not subscribe to the philosophy that property is a commodity.
Mosaic is a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment that is a very rewarding workplace for the right people. We have an amazing amount of fun every day, but are also very dedicated to our work, which we are highly passionate about. There are many tangible and non-tangible staff benefits as well, as we strive to be an employer of choice.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Neat & tidy people who take pride in themselves and the business
- Ensure that all systems/processes are utilized and maintained
- A thriving commitment to excellence in everything they do
- An innate sense of taking pride in their work
- Great people skills – both dealing with consultants, contractors, other businesses, staff and clients
- Ability to laugh at themselves – not take things too personally
- An innate understanding of what & why Mosaic strives to achieve
- Willing to take on any task that assists the team
- Take ownership of their role – they don’t make excuses or blame others for making a mistake or not knowing something
If you’re an exceptional person and you think you have what it takes, then please complete the steps below.
Attach your CV to the form on this page, and answer 3 simple questions:
- What type of role are you interested in?
- What experience and attributes can you bring to the Mosaic team?
- What are your goals and what are you looking for in a potential career at Mosaic?